Cross of Grace Church is privileged to partner with Sovereign Grace Churches, a family of more than 70 local Christian churches in the U.S. and across the world. It seeks to fulfill its mission by planting and strengthening churches, training pastors, producing resources, and engaging in missions throughout the world.
We share these seven theological values with all Sovereign Grace churches:
- Reformed Theology
- Gospel-Centered Doctrine & Preaching
- Continuationist Pneumatology
- Complementarian Leadership in the Home and in the Church
- Elder-Governed & Elder-led Churches
- Church Planting, Outreach, and Global Mission
- United in Fellowship, Mission, and Governance
Read more about Sovereign Grace’s Seven Values
As part of its commitment to equip and develop local churches, Sovereign Grace Churches:
- Provides a number of resources (such as books, teaching, and music)
- Holds conferences (leadership, worship, etc.)
- Trains new leaders in their Pastors College
Book of Church Order
For more information on our leadership structure, including the role of the congregation, accountability structures, and biblical teaching on our beliefs, please see the Sovereign Grace Book of Church Order.
Want to know more about Sovereign Grace Churches? Visit the SGC website.
We are in specific regional partnership with the following churches:
- Sovereign Grace Church, Bloomington, MN
- Emmaus Road Church, Sioux Falls, SD
- Grace Life Fellowship, Hastings, NE
- Providence Community Church, Lenexa, KS
- Covenant Life Fellowship, Roseburg, OR
- We affirm the Gospel Coalition Confession Statement and Vision for Ministry and appear in the Gospel Coalition Network.
- We benefit tremendously from the counseling resources from The Christian Counseling and Educational Foundation (CCEF).